Successful and sustainable weight loss comes down to the amounts of calories you consume vs. the number of calories you burn over a period of time.
Sure, you might have “reduced” the amount of carbs you’ve eaten by skipping pasta, rice, bread, etc. But you did that because it’s weight loss 101.
Be honest with yourself, how long can you give up those things?
The better way to approach weight loss is looking at your calories as money. Each day you have a certain amount to spend. And that’s it.
Kinda reframes things, right?
Here’s one of most useful tips for achieving lasting change: Track everything you eat or drink with an app like MyFitnessPal for seven days. This will give you awareness of what and how much you’re eating.
This will tell you:
- If you are eating too much and gaining fat
- If you are eating too little and sabotaging fat loss
- What you are actually eating (rather than relying on memory)
- Why it’s hard for you to gain muscle
Awareness is how my dad was able to lose 30 pounds without doing a single rep of exercise on the way to his Aesthetic Physique.
That’s just the tip of the iceberg. I can create a custom nutrition plan that will give you long-term and sustainable results that fits with how you eat now and your crazy schedule through the Aesthetic Physiques Online Coaching Program.
Why Online Coaching Is The Answer
You need a program that fits your lifestyle. Not an ultra-restrictive diet that makes you hate life.
The is no “secret superfood” or single best diet for fat loss.
But there is always a way. As your coach, I will help get you there.
Your customization nutrition plan will be based on what you like to eat so you actually stick to the plan. We’ll work together so you receive:
- Individualized Daily macronutrient targets to help you gain muscle and lose fat
- Weekly accountability discussions to double your rate of success
- The flexibility with your eating options you need for parties, tailgating, and drinks with the guys
- Education on food choices and how to optimize for fat loss